Cosentino’s family of stores may collect information from a variety of sources in operating the Sites and Apps, carrying out our business, complying with law, and other purposes described herein. We will use your information as permitted by law to provide and personalize Cosentino's offers and services for you, to help improve the service you receive, and to make communication you receive more relevant. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary to communicate with you, regardless of your contact preferences, for administrative or operational reasons.
This information may include personal information (“Personal Information”) about you and your family members, such as but not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Personal and Household Preferences
- Demographic Information
Additional information may be collected in connection with your participation in any promotional programs offered by Cosentino's, and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. In addition, Cosentino's will access the information retrieved through your use of loyalty programs affiliated with our family of stores.
Cookies and Do Not Track
When you visit our Sites and Apps certain information may be collected by using technologies such as cookies, pixels or web server logs, or location services and similar technologies. Information collected through these technologies is used for a number of purposes, for instance:
- To simplify registered users logging into the Sites and Apps
- To help ensure the security and authenticity of registered users
- To provide the mechanisms for online shopping
- To enable traffic monitoring
- To offer relevant promotions and product suggestions
- To disable these features, use currently available opt-outs for the web
- Google Analytics’ opt out function
- The Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
- The Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
If you choose to manually turn off the Digital Means you may restrict the services and features available in the Sites and Apps.
Cosentino's follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information, both during transmission and upon receipt. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Cosentino's strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cosentino's may also disclose Personal Information and the other information described above:
- To its third party vendors to manage the Sites and Apps
- Process payments and requests for products and services
- Provide you with products, services, or offers
- Coordinate your participation in loyalty reward programs
- Aggregating information about all customers for marketing activities
- Enhance our services by, among other methods, obtaining assistance with providing more personalized services to you through analytics and other technologies
- To protect Cosentino’s interests and legal rights, such as through responding to subpoenas and defending litigation, or as necessary or appropriate to protect Cosentino's rights, property or safety
Cosentino's offers you the following choices to “opt out” of providing Personal Information:
- You can always choose not to provide information when we request it.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional and any other communications from Cosentino's by following the directions in communications you receive.
- You may delete the mobile application.
Third-Party Web Sites
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we ask that children under the age of 13 not provide any Personal Information on our websites or otherwise.
Cosentino's pharmacies are subject to the terms of the Notice of Privacy Practices provided at time of service by the pharmacy.
Questions and Complaints
Cosentino's Food Stores
Customer Service - Privacy
3901 W. 83rd St
Prairie Village, KS 66209
913-749-1500 M-F 8am-5pm
Effective Date: 10/16/2019