This is a quick and simple scampi.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 4 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- Boil water for pasta and cook according to directions on box. Drain and set aside.
- While water is boiling remove shrimp tails.
- Melt butter and add garlic, lemon, red pepper flakes, and white wine. Add shrimp; cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add pasta and chopped parsley. Stir to mix well and serve.