A simple and delicious dessert that looks harder than it really is!
- 1 pound cake, cut in cubes
- 2 packs strawberry pie glaze
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, slice all but 3
- 2 boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 2 containers frozen whipped topping
- 2 cups cold milk
- Thaw whipped topping.
- Make instant pudding and set aside.
- Cut bought pound cake into 1 inch cubes, and set aside.
- Save 3 whole strawberries for garnish on top, and slice the rest of the strawberries. Mix the sliced strawberries with strawberry pie glaze and set aside.
- Layer all ingredients in trifle bowl starting with thin layer of the cake pieces, pudding, strawberry glaze & whipped topping. Continue to repeat with cake, pudding, strawberry glaze, and whipped topping until gone - ending with whipped topping.
- Garnish with whole strawberries and serve. This can be made the day before - just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.