ServesMakes 30 Cookies
Bite size mini pecan pies!
- 8 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make crust: Mix cream cheese, 1 cup butter, and sifted flour. Roll in to 1 inch balls and press into mini muffin pans, making sure dough comes up the sides.
- To make filling: Mix together 4 tbsp room temperature butter, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and chopped pecans. Put filling in crust cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Cool and carefully remove from muffin pans.