Mexican flavor added to a burger!
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn pieces
- cheddar cheese, sliced
- Mix packet of taco seasoning with ground beef and split in to four equal parts. Form your burgers.
- Add oil to hot frying pan and cook until done about 10 minutes, flipping once. Melt cheese on top at the end of cooking.
- While burgers cook, shred your lettuce, dice onion and tomato.
- To assemble: take a roll, put burger on the bottom, top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and guacamole and top with the top bun.