This is an easy gourmet burger to make for the family!
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or butter)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (6 oz) pack sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg hamburger rolls
- 1 (4 oz) container crumbly blue cheese
- Split ground beef into 4 equal parts and make burgers out of them. Cook on grill or grill pan until desired doneness.
- Sautee sliced mushrooms in pan with olive oil or butter while burgers are cooking. When done set aside.
- When burgers are almost done top with blue cheese and mushrooms.
- Toast rolls by buttering the inside and placing face-down on grill for few minutes.
- To serve place burgers on bun and enjoy!