An easy way to do chicken.
- 3 lb chicken, quartered
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken quarters in 13x9 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Place 1/2 cup water in bottom of dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Put in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- After 1/2 hour baste with drippings in bottom of dish. Continue to cook another 1/2 an hour, or until golden brown.
- Let rest 15 minutes before serving.