Everyone loves these!
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dozen eggs, cooked, peeled & cut in half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 green olives, cut in half
- paprika, garnish
- Cover 1 dozen eggs in cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Turn heat off and let stand in hot water for another 10 minutes. Drain and cool with cold running water.
- Peel eggs once they are completely cooled. Cut in half and remove yolk; saving.
- In small bowl mix together: egg yolks, mayo and salt & pepper to taste.
- Put yolk mixture in hallows of egg whites. Garnish with slice of green olive and paprika.