A delicious meal! You'll never miss the original version.
- 1 (16 oz) container zucchini noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered Parmesan cheese
- 1 (9 oz) package tofu chicken strips
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 (16 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen California blend vegetables
- Perheat oven to 350 degrees .
- Butter 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Cut noodles so they are not all one length and add to pan.
- Add vegetables, tofu chicken strips, 1 jar prepared Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt and ground black pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes; top with Parmesan cheese and serve.