Easy & delicious!
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- 2 packages refrigerator biscuits
- 1 can no stick cooking spray
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bunt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut the 2 packages of ready made biscuits into 4 sections (should have 8 pieces).
- In gallon size zip bag put 1 cup granulated sugar and 2 tbsp ground cinnamon. Add biscuit pieces to bag, a couple at a time, and shake to coat. Put in bunt pan. Continue until all pieces coated and in bundt pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of oven and put serving plate on top, turning plate and bunt pan over. Remove pan and cool.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.