An ooey gooey chocolate cake with vegetables hidden inside; no one will ever know!
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 bag chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can ready-made fudge frosting
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grate zucchini and set aside.
- Chop nuts and set aside.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on the box.
- Add nuts, chocolate chips and zucchini to the mixed cake.
- Grease bunt pan and dust with cocoa powder.
- Pour mixture into bundt pan.
- Bake in oven at 325 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan while still hot by placing plate on top of bundt pan and flipping. Remove pan from the cake. (Doing this while cake is hot prevents it from sticking).
- Let cool until warm.
- Heat can of frosting in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and drizzle over top of cake until it drips nicely down the sides.
- Let cool completely before slicing.