Kids will love it without the hot pepper flakes.
- 10 grape tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 bag potato tots
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bag veggie crumble (Morning Star Grillers Crumbles)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix soup, sour cream, diced onion, diced jalapeno pickled peppers, Worcestershire sauce and 1 cup cheddar cheese in medium size bowl.
- Place 1/2 bag potato tots on bottom of 13 x 9 baking dish. Top with soup mixture, then with rest of potato tots. Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese over the top along with crushed red pepper flakes.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes; checking at 40 minutes. If it's getting too dark, place sheet of tin foil over top or take out of oven.
- Top with diced spring onions and grape tomatoes.