A grilling favorite!
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 tomato, sliced
- mustard, to taste
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 head of lettuce
- ketchup, to taste
- Cook bacon and place between paper towels to get rid of extra grease; set aside.
- Slice tomatoes and onions. Tear lettuce into appropriate size pieces for burgers.
- Split ground beef into 4 equal parts and make burgers out of it. Cook on grill or grill pan; turning once for each side.
- When burgers almost done add cheese slices. Finish cooking until cheese melted.
- Butter the inside of rolls and toast face-down on grill.
- To serve: place burger on buns with bacon, tomatoes, onions, & lettuce. Top with mayo, mustard and ketchup.