This is a fun, easy twist on brownies.
- 1 ( 18.3 oz ) fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting, ready made
- 1 drop food coloring, green
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make brownies according to box directions. Let cool completely. To cool faster you can put in the freezer.
- To make mint frosting layer: whisk butter, confectioners sugar, milk & mint extract until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1 drop of green food coloring and mix completely. Spread on top of cooled brownies. Put back in freezer to set up.
- While mint frosting is setting, melt ready made chocolate frosting in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Stir until smooth and pourable. Smooth over mint layer. Put back in freezer until set.
- Cut with sharp knife, wiping clean in between each cut.