A meal the whole family will love!
- 12 oz kielbasa or sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped (approx. 6-7 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup frozen peas
- 8 oz uncooked egg noodles
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook sausage until lightly browned.
- Add remaining olive oil, butter and onion. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage and garlic. Cook until tender (10-15 minutes). Stir in peas, noodles and salt & pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.