This is a nice dish for a brunch!
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 spears asparagus, diced
- 6 artichoke hearts packed in water, diced
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 refrigerated ready made pie crust
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put ready-made pie crust in pie plate, flute edges.
- Cut up artichokes and asparagus in bite size pieces and halve grape tomatoes; set aside.
- Mix together with whisk: eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper and melted butter. Add vegetables and 1/2 the cheese to egg mixture; pour into pie shell. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes; cut and serve.