A quick and easy fudge.
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups chocolate chips (two small bags or one large bag)
- Melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring between until melted.
- Add extract, quickly stir and spread on foil-lined 13 x 9 pan.
- Cool completely in refrigerator (or out on the counter but this will take longer).
- Flip out of pan and peel foil off. Cut into small squares. Store in air tight container.