Everybody loves wings.
- 24 chicken wings
- 1 stick or 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, cut in 3 inch sticks
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1 cup red pepper sauce (like Franks Red Hot)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken wings on cookie sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 60 minutes; turning after 30 minutes.
- While baking wings make your sauce by melting 1/2 cup butter or margarine. Add 1 cup red pepper sauce (like Franks Red Hot) and mix well.
- Put sauce and baked wings in sealed container and shake them up to coat. Remove top and place the wings on a platter.
- Serve with celery sticks (cut into 3 inch sticks) and blue cheese or ranch dressing.