- 1 refrigerated ready-made pie crust
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- Bring pie crust to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll pie crust slightly, place in pie plate and flute edges.
- Mix by hand: pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, evaporated milk and spices. Pour into pie shell. Sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and sugar.
- Place foil around edges of pie crust. Put pie on cookie sheet and put in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes turn oven down to 350 degrees. Keep the pie edges covered with tin foil and continue to bake for another 45 - 50 minutes. Center of pie should jiggle slightly.