ServesMakes about 40 cookies
A fun and delicious twist on the crinkle cookie!
- 1 (10 oz) bag Holiday Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates Filled with Cherry Cordial Creme
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 squares (4 oz) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unwrap Hershey's Kisses, place in bowl and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring until there are no solid pieces and set aside.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl and add the following: sugar, melted chocolate, oil, baking powder and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Gradually add the flour to chocolate mix, stirring until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and chill dough for 1 to 2 hours, or until easy to handle.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll balls in confectioners sugar to evenly and generously coat.
- Place balls 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are set and tops are crackled.
- Sprinkle with a bit more confectioners sugar if necessary (you want the sugar on top to be white & not muddy looking).
- Place Hershey's Kiss in the center pressing down lightly.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Makes about 40 cookies.