Two comfort foods combined into one easy meal!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (15.5 oz) can kidney beans
- 2 (15.5 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (32 oz) beef stock
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 packet chili seasoning mix
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- In large skillet brown ground beef with onions, chili seasoning pack, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add kidney beans, tomatoes and beef stock. Bring to boil and add elbow macaroni.
- Return to boil, reduce heat and cover. Continue cooking 13- 15 minutes; stirring every 5 to 6 minutes so macaroni does not stick.
- When macaroni is cooked, turn off.
- Add cheese and stir.
- Serve while hot.