An easy way to get kids to eat their veggies!
- 2 packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (1 lb) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 sleeve butter crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt cheese with water in microwave 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Make sure cheese is completely melted.
- Put frozen broccoli in 13 x 9 baking dish and pour cheese over top.
- Crush crackers up in plastic zip bag. Melt butter in microwave for 2 minutes and pour into bag with crushed crackers; mix. Sprinkle on top of broccoli and cheese.
- Put in oven for 30 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.