Makes a complete meal in an hour!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 1/3 cups water
- 2 bags frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 packages of brown gravy mix
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 (13.3 oz) small box of instant mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with garlic. Add gravy packets and 3 cups of water. Make a slurry out of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water, add to beef mixture. Cook until thickened. Pour into 13 x 9 baking dish, set aside.
- Make mashed potatoes according to box directions. Put mashed potatoes in a smooth layer on top of meat.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned.