An easy oatmeal that keeps for a week in the fridge.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 3 cups quick oatmeal
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the pecans if needed.
- Mix eggs, almond milk, sugar, vanilla and melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix oats, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts together. Add to egg mixture.
- Put into a 13 x 9 pan greased with butter substitute. Top with fruit and bake for 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean and oats are golden brown.
- To serve place small amount of oatmeal in bowl with almond milk, if desired, and to taste.
- Leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator for a week.