Everyone loves this dish!
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2.25 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans in 8 x 8 inch dish.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning together. Spread on top of beans.
- Top cream cheese mixture with salsa.
- Top salsa with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheddar cheese and black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.