Hot and cheesy fun - and oh so delicious!
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 4 burrito tortillas
- 1 package grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (4 oz) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (4 oz) can jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 container guacamole
- 1 jar salsa
- Cut grilled chicken strips into bite size pieces or shred the rotisserie chicken (whichever is applicable).
- Dice onion, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers. Slice black olives if needed.
- Place tortilla on preheated griddle, top with filling choices: cheese, chicken, onions, tomatoes, olives, and jalapeno peppers.
- Fold in half. Cook on one side until cheese starts to melt, then flip to other side until golden brown.
- Take off heat and put on cutting board. Cut into triangles.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.