A sweet and hearty squash. Tastes more like a dessert than anything else!
- 2 Delicata squash
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp butter substitute
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the pecans and set aside.
- Cut squash in half length wise and remove seeds. Bake for 40 minutes or until squash is tender. Take out of oven.
- Divide butter substitute, maple syrup, cranberries and pecans between the 4 squash halves filling the centers. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Put back in oven for another 5 minutes.