Fun and easy way to serve an antipasto dish.
- 1 package 12 inch bamboo skewers
- 1 (7 oz) jar pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 (8 oz) container cherry size mozzarella balls
- 1 (9.8 oz) jar herb and cheese stuffed peppers
- 1 (12 oz) jar pepperoncini
- 1 (7 oz) jar garlic stuffed green olives
- 1 (13.5 oz) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (7 oz) stick pepperoni, sliced
- 1 (6 oz) can large pitted black olives
- 1 (5.75 oz) jar green pimento olives
- Drain all peppers, olives, mozzarella balls, and artichokes. Slice pepperoni into 1/8 inch slices.
- Fill 6 inch high glass with large black olives and green pimento olives.
- Arrange peppers, olives, mozzarella balls, artichokes, and pepperoni slices on skewers about half way down. Alternate colors so they look pretty. Place in olive filled glass. They are ready to serve.