A quick and easy breakfast!
- 4 eggs
- 2 breakfast sausage patties
- 4 mini bagels
- 1 jarred artichoke, cut up
- 1/4 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- Hand full baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Cook sausage patties. Set a side.
- Cut up spinach, zucchini and artichokes. Add to saute pan along with red pepper flakes and garlic. Cook until veggies are al dente.
- Butter mini bagels, and grill. Add cheese to melt on 2 halves, put sausage on 2 and veggies on the other 2.
- Fry 4 eggs and put on top of all. Put top of bagels on and serve.