Good way to get kids to eat their veggies!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 medium zucchini squash, sliced
- 1 cup tempura batter
- Heat 2 cups vegetable oil in heavy 3 quart pan. Using thermometer heat to 350 degrees.
- Cut zucchini in 1/8 inch slices . Make tempura batter, by adding 1/2 cup water to 1 cup dry batter mix.
- Dip zucchini in batter and carefully put in hot oil, a few at a time, until all are fried.
- Drain on paper towels, salt as soon as they come out of the oil.
- Serve with ranch dressing or mayonnaise with a bit of Sriracha sauce.