A yummy and healthier alternative to the normally very rich side dish.
- 1 lb potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter substitute
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder together. Set aside.
- Slice potatoes thin and add flour mixture to potatoes in 9 x 13 baking dish. Mix together. Dot with butter substitute. Pour almond milk over top and cover.
- Place in oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Stir once in a while, to combine flour and milk (this makes the creamy sauce).