This is a crowed pleaser for any age!
- 1 (8 oz ) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (2.5 oz ) taco seasoning packet
- 1 ( 14.5 oz) can kidney beans
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) bag of Doritos
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- Brown ground beef. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water and continue to cook. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add chopped lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onion, sliced black olives, kidney beans and shredded cheddar cheese. Add the ground beef and toss all together.
- When ready to serve add broken up Doritos .
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.