Delicious and easy vegetables.
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 (6 oz) box long grain and wild rice (like Uncle Ben's )
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrot medley
- 1 small yellow squash, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini squash, cut in 1 inch pieces
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash and pepper into one inch pieces. Add bag of frozen cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots.
- Make sauce by mixing Balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, thyme, salt and pepper together.
- Place vegetables on cookie sheet in single layer and drizzle sauce over top. Roast in oven for 45 minutes, turning once to mix the sauce.
- Make rice according to box directions.
- To serve place the roasted vegetables on top of rice on platter.