A sweet heavenly treat!
- 1 (8 oz) bag walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 -3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (8 - 10 oz) bag shredded coconut
- 1 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush up crackers. Melt butter and add to cracker crumbs, mix well. Spread in the bottom of greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Layer coconut, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts. Continue to repeat until all are gone. Top with sweetened condensed milk, being careful not to go all the way to the edges.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, being careful not to burn edges.
- Cool completely before cutting.