An easy, delicious and fun treat. The kids aren't the only ones who will enjoy!
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 1 package wood skewers
- 1 package strawberries, with 3 reserved for dip
- 1 (8 oz) container marshmallow creme (Fluff)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- Wash and cut fruit in any shapes you like and place on skewers. The strawberries will need to be hulled; reserving 3 for the dip below.
- Put skewers of fruit in vase to display or on a nice narrow platter.
- Fruit Dip: Mix cream cheese with mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the marshmallow creme and the 3 diced strawberries. Cover and place in the fridge for an hour before serving.