Fast and easy way to make a salad!
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, slivered
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 heads Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup bottled creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 slices any kind of bread, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 (1 lb) package stir fry chicken strips, cut in cubes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In saute pan cook chicken in 1 tbsp olive oil with 1 tsp minced garlic. Set a side.
- While cooking chicken cut up 4 slices of any kind of bread into cubes. Drizzle with melted butter, salt and pepper. Place on cookie sheet in single layer and bake for 15 minutes; turning once to brown both sides.
- Cut romaine lettuce in 1/2 inch pieces. Cut red onion in half and then into thin slices and add to lettuce.
- Sliver your Parmesan cheese and add that to lettuce and onion.
- Place all ingredients in gallon zip bag and add 4 tbsp bottled creamy Caesar salad dressing. Close zip bag and shake until all lettuce is coated.
- Put in serving bowl and top with few more slivers of Parmesan cheese.