This is an impressive way to serve your seafood and it's easy!
- 8 fresh sea scallops
- 8 cocktail size shrimp, cooked
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Soak skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Make marinade for shrimp and scallops by melting butter and adding lemon juice and minced garlic. Place shrimp and scallops in marinade to coat.
- Put shrimp and scallops on skewers (1 shrimp, 1 scallop, 1 shrimp, 1 scallop, etc.) until you make 4 skewers with 2 shrimp and 2 scallops each.
- Heat grill pan until hot. Add oil and place skewers on cross ways on grill pan to make nice marks on scallops; about 3 minutes. Turn over and cook another 3 minutes. If seafood sticks wait another minute or so as they may not be ready to turn.