A healthier alternative to breaded jalapeno poppers.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz) container cream cheese
- 1 package (12 - 14) mini sweet peppers, multiple colors, cut in half
- 1 (3 oz) can sliced jalapeno peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut peppers in half, remove seeds and ribs. Set aside.
- Dice jalapeno peppers and mix with cream cheese and 3/4 of cheddar cheese.
- Stuff pepper halves with cream cheese mixture and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and place on serving dish.