Fast and easy snack for a crowd.
- 1 (1 pound) round rye, pumpernickel or marble rye bread loaf
- 1 (9 oz) package dried beef
- 1 loaf marble, pumpernickel or rye bread, cubed
- 1 1/2 c ups sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp dill weed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp dill seed
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, dill seed, dill weed, and dried beef in a large bowl; set aside.
- To make bread bowl: Cut a small slice off the top of one loaf of bread. Hollow out center and cut it into squares.
- Cube second loaf of bread (cut into thicker slices and then into squares).
- Fill bread bowl with dip, placed all cubed bread around bread bowl and serve.