This salad is a nice change from the normal green salad!
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- 1 bottle raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup crumbly blue cheese
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (6 oz) container spring mix greens
- 4 strawberries, hulled and fanned
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper. cut in strips
- 1/4 red onion sliced thin
- Put spring mix greens in pretty bowl.
- Cut Romaine lettuce in slices. Mix with other greens.
- Cut yellow bell pepper in thin slices and place all together in one spot on greens.
- Peel cucumber and slice thin; placing in one spot on top of greens.
- Slice thin 1/4 of red onion, and place on top of greens.
- Cut tomato in half and then in wedges; placing on top of greens all in one place.
- Take 4 strawberries, hull them and keeping whole, put slices not going all the way to the top, so you can fan them out. Add to the greens.
- Sprinkle mandarin oranges on top of everything.
- Sprinkle crumbly blue cheese on top of that.
- Now take a handful of candied pecans and the dried cranberries and put on top.
- Serve with a raspberry vinaigrette.