- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 slices bread, any kind
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, milk, salt, pepper and diced onion in a bowl. Mix all together.
- Place 2 slices of bread in bottom of bread pan. Shape meatloaf and place on top of bread. Put in oven for 1 hour.
- Mix together brown sugar and ketchup in small bowl. Put on top of meatloaf after it cooks for 1 hour and put back in oven for 10 minutes.