A very pretty little candy to serve around Christmas time!
- 6 candy canes (or red and white peppermint starlight hard candies), crushed
- 1 lb white chocolate (chips, buttons or chopped bark)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Crush the candy canes or hard candy in a small plastic zipped freezer bag.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler with 1 teaspoon oil, continue to stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add 1/2 of the crushed candy canes. Pour into mini muffin pans sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Cool in freezer for 5 minutes, remove from pans. If you have trouble removing any, use the tip of a knife and very gently pry the candy cup loose.
- Store at room temperature in air tight container.